Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Trying to find a Solution

I am sitting at Mc Donalds in our town using their wi-fi because ours is all but useless on our farm.  The signal out there is just about non-exsistent.  I had hopes of posting every few days and puting up tons of pictures, but alas that is not to be.  I try not to go into town more than once a week, so the plan for now is to bring the laptop with me and blog then.  Not the most relaxed way to blog, but it will work!
I would like to make a few more posts now, but the weather radio, is saying severe storms are coming so I need to get home and batten down the hatches!!  By the way the tornados that hit Mo this week have been very south of us, so we here are thankfully fine!  Please remember the victims in your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    My husband and I are also looking to buy a farm off grid but definitely need a internet access, so we won't be completely off grid.

    What type of internet access do you have on the farm, satellite,cable, or 4G?

    Thanks for doing this blog, it is encouraging us to take the next step.

    ReplyDelete